Family-Friendly State Standards
Would you like to know more about the standards that your child is learning? Standards can help parents to understand what students are learning in school. Click here for a family-friendly list of state standards for your child's grade level.
- Standards tell what students need to do in order to progress through school on grade level.
- Standards are used to measure student achievement.
- Standards are the same in every public school in the state.
- Standards give parents information for helping their child at home.
- Standards help parents see what will be expected in the coming school year.